You are invited to take part in
Yarnton Annual Parish Meeting
Being held at Yarnton Village Hall on 25th April 2014 at 7.00 p.m.
Under the Chairmanship of Mr Fred Jones, Chairman of Yarnton Parish Council
The Annual Parish Meeting may by statute discuss all Parish affairs and pass resolutions about them.
The following matters have to date been included on the agenda.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting held on 19 April 2013 to be confirmed.
3. Matters arising from the minutes.
4. A Presentation by Caroline Livingstone, Manager of Begbroke Science Park, about research being carried out, future developments and presentations available to school children.
5. Council’s observations of its finances for the current year 2014/2015.
6. Chairman’s observations.
7. Report of District and County Councillors.
8. To consider resolutions of which written notice has been given.
9. Any other business and Parishioner’s questions.
Fred Jones Lynne Whitley
Chairman Clerk to the Council
14th April 2014